Monday, February 5, 2007

Just like Kathy said

I just got my own Moleskine and started applying all these GTD stuff. If this doesn't help either then it's official, I 'll never be organized in my whole life. (Maybe I should start saving up for a secretary) My own version has:
  • Next actions
  • Maybe Someday
  • Projects
  • Notes
It is really hard to guess how much space I 'd need for each, so I just took a wild guess. I 'm thinking that as I go on using it I 'll be able to have an estimation on how much space each section will occupy. For now the Next Actions one is reeealy hungry. Since it's still winter, my jacket pocket suits me fine for carrying it around. When the summer comes (and it arrives early here in the Mediterranean) how on Earth am I going to carry it?
* So this is what this entry is all about...

1 comment: